Excellent discussion by Elan Journo and Ben Bayer on how Ayn Rand’s evaluation of “liberalism” was different from that of “conservatives,” and how today’s “liberals” are different from (and worse than) those of Rand’s time.
- Artificial Intelligence & Value of Machines
- Richard Dawkins: “Sex Really is Binary”
- Anti-Individualism of Affirmative Action
- Journo & Ghate: Lessons of the Iraq War
- Berton Braley: Do It Now
- Communist Cuba Government Cancels International Workers’ Day Parade Because of Fuel Shortages
- Ayn Rand vs. “Liberals”
- Yaron Brook: Elon Musk’s SpaceX Rocket Termination Was a Success
- DeSantis Disappoints
- Tucker Carlson Leaves Fox News: Aftermath of Dominion Voting Systems Defamation Trial?